The “Icon” singer showed up to the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s annual charity bash on Monday night with the gold record for his hit single in hand. He then proceeded to pose for photos with the certification plaque throughout the evening, perhaps suggesting that he considers himself enough of a celestial being to fit the night’s theme: Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination.
After all, Jaden states multiple times in the song that he is “just an icon living.”
As for his outfit, Smith rocked a Louis Vuitton trench coat over a t-shirt from his own label, MSFTS, along with white jeans and sneakers. He completed the look with some gold chains and his bleached blond buzzcut.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time