Emilia Clarke might have been one of the few people in the mix at the 2018 Met Gala accustomed to embodying a queen on the daily.
The black and gold floorsweeping gown had Game of Thrones fans breathlessly bowing down to their true queen.
The portraits of painterly cherubs around her full skirt perfectly embodied the theme of the occasion, Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination. And of course, she wore a crown. She even highlighted her natural beauty with bubblegum pink blush.
If she was missing some accessories, it was her fire-breathing dragon spawn, but we can’t have everything we want in life.
See below as people officially declared the first Monday in May Dany’s coronation day.
- Amanda Gorman on the Greatest Lesson She’s Learned This Year
- What Actually Worries U.S. Doctors About Omicron
- Reuniting Families Separated Under Trump Is Expensive. Should the U.S. Government Pay?
- The 10 Best Movies of 2021
- America's Foster Care System Is a Dangerous Place for Trans Teens. Now They're Fighting for Change
- Stressed About Going Back to the Office? Here Are 8 Ways to Make It Easier
- What to Know About Digital World, the Company Funding Trump's New Social Media Platform 'TRUTH Social'