The suits were made up in the bright, boldly patterned fabric that become synonymous with the Italian fashion house during its heyday in the ’80s and ’90s. The choice to wear Versace was fitting since designer Donatella Versace is one of the 2018 Met Gala co-chairs and especially appropriate for the gala’s theme, Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination since Versace, a quintessential Italian fashion house, often pays homage to the country’s primarily Catholic faith in its designs.
See the Migos in all their Versace glory tonight and then relive the opulence of their “Versace” music video below.
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023