The suits were made up in the bright, boldly patterned fabric that become synonymous with the Italian fashion house during its heyday in the ’80s and ’90s. The choice to wear Versace was fitting since designer Donatella Versace is one of the 2018 Met Gala co-chairs and especially appropriate for the gala’s theme, Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination since Versace, a quintessential Italian fashion house, often pays homage to the country’s primarily Catholic faith in its designs.
See the Migos in all their Versace glory tonight and then relive the opulence of their “Versace” music video below.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization