Avengers: Infinity War may have just hit theaters on Friday, but thanks to Mark Ruffalo, fans could have figured out the ending months ago.
In a July interview with Good Morning America that is once again making the Internet rounds, the Hulk actor seems to accidentally reveal that half of the Avengers die—or at least disintegrate—in Marvel’s most recent superhero installment.
“Like every other Marvel movie, it doesn’t end well for the superheroes,” he says in the clip. “Wait until you see this next one, ha— everybody dies.” He adds: “Well, half.”
Ruffalo and his Infinity War co-star Don Cheadle try to play the slip-up off, but it’s clear Ruffalo is flustered by his mistake.
Watch the full video below.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time