Avengers: Infinity War may have just hit theaters on Friday, but thanks to Mark Ruffalo, fans could have figured out the ending months ago.
In a July interview with Good Morning America that is once again making the Internet rounds, the Hulk actor seems to accidentally reveal that half of the Avengers die—or at least disintegrate—in Marvel’s most recent superhero installment.
“Like every other Marvel movie, it doesn’t end well for the superheroes,” he says in the clip. “Wait until you see this next one, ha— everybody dies.” He adds: “Well, half.”
Ruffalo and his Infinity War co-star Don Cheadle try to play the slip-up off, but it’s clear Ruffalo is flustered by his mistake.
Watch the full video below.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This