Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s highly-anticipated nuptials may have been Saturday’s main attraction, but the couple’s adorable niece and nephew definitely brought the adorable quotient up a notch.
As a page boy and a bridesmaid, George and Charlotte were active participants in the ceremony at St. George’s Chapel—just as they were at Pippa Middleton’s 2017 wedding—creating plenty of opportunities for the young royals to make their mark on the day.
They came, they waved, they conquered.
The sibilngs’ newborn brother, Prince Louis, was not in attendance with their mother, Kate Middleton. At just one-month old, he was, of course, still too young to truly join in the festivities.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Megan McCluskey at firstname.lastname@example.org