Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s highly-anticipated nuptials may have been Saturday’s main attraction, but the couple’s adorable niece and nephew definitely brought the adorable quotient up a notch.
As a page boy and a bridesmaid, George and Charlotte were active participants in the ceremony at St. George’s Chapel—just as they were at Pippa Middleton’s 2017 wedding—creating plenty of opportunities for the young royals to make their mark on the day.
They came, they waved, they conquered.
The sibilngs’ newborn brother, Prince Louis, was not in attendance with their mother, Kate Middleton. At just one-month old, he was, of course, still too young to truly join in the festivities.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror