Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s highly-anticipated nuptials may have been Saturday’s main attraction, but the couple’s adorable niece and nephew definitely brought the adorable quotient up a notch.
As a page boy and a bridesmaid, George and Charlotte were active participants in the ceremony at St. George’s Chapel—just as they were at Pippa Middleton’s 2017 wedding—creating plenty of opportunities for the young royals to make their mark on the day.
They came, they waved, they conquered.
The sibilngs’ newborn brother, Prince Louis, was not in attendance with their mother, Kate Middleton. At just one-month old, he was, of course, still too young to truly join in the festivities.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- The Threat to Louisiana's Drinking Water
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time