In an interview with Good Morning America, Williams revealed what she learned from tying the knot last fall with her husband, Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian.
“I just think it’s so important to enjoy the moment,” Williams said. “And eat the cake—I didn’t get to eat mine at the wedding. We were just having so much fun!”
Williams also shared good wishes for the royal wedding and soon-to-be princess Markle.
“I’m obviously super happy for her,” Williams said. “She’s such a great girl and she is incredibly nice and I couldn’t be happier for her.”
When it came to talking about whether or not she’ll be heading across the pond for the nuptials next month, however, Williams stayed mum.
“I don’t know, I think it’s during one of the tournaments, I’ll see if I can make it,” she said.
- 'When in God's Name Are We Going to Stand Up to the Gun Lobby?' Biden, Anguished, Reacts to Texas School Massacre
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.