The internet is getting nostalgic this week, with celebrities and everyday citizens alike posting their cute, comical and cringe-worthy old photos under the hashtag #OldHeadshotDay.
Plenty of Hollywood stars used the hashtag as an opportunity to poke fun at their younger selves…
…and their friends’ younger selves.
Others posted shots highlighting their days as adorable children.
Plenty simply marveled at how young they looked.
And then there’s this guy, who had some very real questions about his preferred photoshoot prop.
You can see the whole array on Twitter and Instagram, under the hashtag #OldHeadshotDay.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization