Bollywood superstar and 2018 TIME 100 honoree Deepika Padukone stole the show in a gorgeous Prabal Gurung dress at the 2018 annual Met Gala in New York City on Monday night.
The actress, who took to the event’s red carpet in a red voluminous gown, which she accessorized with long earrings and slicked back hair style.
Gurung, was more than excited to dress Padukone, who was returning to the famed steps of the museum after attending her first Met Gala last year in 2017.
“Deepika has been a longtime friend and muse. She embodies all of the ideals I respect in a woman—she is beautiful on the inside and out; intelligent, assured, poised, yet with a sense of levity and joy. I am honored she is joining me on such a special evening,” he told Vogue India,” he told Vogue India.
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- Why Trump's Call to Protest Is Flopping
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement