The actress, who took to the event’s red carpet in a red voluminous gown, which she accessorized with long earrings and slicked back hair style.
Gurung, was more than excited to dress Padukone, who was returning to the famed steps of the museum after attending her first Met Gala last year in 2017.
“Deepika has been a longtime friend and muse. She embodies all of the ideals I respect in a woman—she is beautiful on the inside and out; intelligent, assured, poised, yet with a sense of levity and joy. I am honored she is joining me on such a special evening,” he told Vogue India,” he told Vogue India.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow