The 2018 TIME 100 Gala in New York City was filled with global influencers at the forefronts of their fields. From Nicole Kidman and John Krasinksi to Carmen Yulín Cruz and Senator Rand Paul, the room was packed with luminaries from across the worlds of entertainment, sports, politics, the arts and business, all there to celebrate the annual list of 100 influential individuals.
Here are six of the night’s most unforgettable moments.
TIME 100 honoree Jennifer Lopez gave a lively performance
Shawn Mendes, another TIME 100 member, brought his hits to the crowd
Actor Millie Bobby Brown, a TIME 100 honoree, praised rapper (and fellow TIME 100 member) Cardi B
Sterling K. Brown, another TIME 100 honoree, gave a touching toast
Leslie Jones and TIME 100 member Christian Siriano Were Squad Goals
Olympic skater and honoree Adam Rippon gave a hilarious tribute to his mother
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization