While some people thought the sketch of the man who Stormy Daniels says threatened her over her alleged affair with President Donald Trump looked like Tom Brady or Willem Dafoe, Stephen Colbert came to another conclusion about the supposed perpetrator.
During a Tuesday appearance on The View alongside her attorney, the adult film star revealed an artist’s rendering of the man who she says menaced her and her young daughter in a Las Vegas parking lot in 2011. As for President Donald Trump, he called the sketch a “total con job.” Colbert has now shared his take on the matter.
Instead of choosing just one celebrity look-alike for the culprit, The Late Show host theorized that the offender could be a combination of three different stars. “There he is, the man who threatened her—the love child of Willem Dafoe, Tom Brady and Bon Jovi,” Colbert declared. “And if being a goon doesn’t work out, he could become a model for Abercrombie & Fitch.”
Watch the full clip below.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate