While some people thought the sketch of the man who Stormy Daniels says threatened her over her alleged affair with President Donald Trump looked like Tom Brady or Willem Dafoe, Stephen Colbert came to another conclusion about the supposed perpetrator.
During a Tuesday appearance on The View alongside her attorney, the adult film star revealed an artist’s rendering of the man who she says menaced her and her young daughter in a Las Vegas parking lot in 2011. As for President Donald Trump, he called the sketch a “total con job.” Colbert has now shared his take on the matter.
Instead of choosing just one celebrity look-alike for the culprit, The Late Show host theorized that the offender could be a combination of three different stars. “There he is, the man who threatened her—the love child of Willem Dafoe, Tom Brady and Bon Jovi,” Colbert declared. “And if being a goon doesn’t work out, he could become a model for Abercrombie & Fitch.”
Watch the full clip below.
- Why House Democrats Refused to Save McCarthy
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Self-Silencing Is Making Women Sick: Essay
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time