A video of the KOINNews’s own Trevor Ault saying his funniest lines is getting a lot of action on Reddit, mostly because he’s a highly amusing guy.
A lot of the observations the self-described “bad boy of local news” makes are very enjoyable. They include but are no in no way limited to stuff like this:
“I love my Doritos so loud,” “I have many many questions, but I also don’t really want to talk to anyone,” and “running is the worst, but friendship and teamwork is the best.”
He is very knowledgable about what people on the internet need and desire: a compilation of his patented musings that amounts to very watchable metanarrative about life’s randomness. A handy video he posted to his own YouTube account Wednesday, titled “Out of Context,” has became all the rage on Reddit.
It begins and ends with him saying things for which there is no explanation, because it’s just not that kind of video.
Just let the entire video welcome you to his excellent perspective on the events of life.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.