A video of the KOINNews’s own Trevor Ault saying his funniest lines is getting a lot of action on Reddit, mostly because he’s a highly amusing guy.
A lot of the observations the self-described “bad boy of local news” makes are very enjoyable. They include but are no in no way limited to stuff like this:
“I love my Doritos so loud,” “I have many many questions, but I also don’t really want to talk to anyone,” and “running is the worst, but friendship and teamwork is the best.”
He is very knowledgable about what people on the internet need and desire: a compilation of his patented musings that amounts to very watchable metanarrative about life’s randomness. A handy video he posted to his own YouTube account Wednesday, titled “Out of Context,” has became all the rage on Reddit.
It begins and ends with him saying things for which there is no explanation, because it’s just not that kind of video.
Just let the entire video welcome you to his excellent perspective on the events of life.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out