During Tuesday’s episode of Jimmy Kimmel Live!, the late night host aired an edited version of Zuckerberg’s hearing that included even more on-the-nose questions about Facebook than the actual proceedings did.
Zuckerberg is currently facing a two-day congressional inquisition following revelations that Cambridge Analytica, a data-mining firm affiliated with Donald Trump’s presidential campaign, gathered personal information from 87 million Facebook users to try to influence elections.
The sketch features senators skipping the pleasantries to grill the booster seat-perched Zuck on various aspects of the social network, with legislators posing gems of questions such as “If someone pokes me, is that a sex thing?” and “Is it mad basic to post a selfie of your feet while on vacation?”
Watch the full clip below.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve