One of the most eye-catching cell carrier deals of recent times is spreading. Sprint announced Friday that it will pay the early termination fees (ETFs) of anyone who switches to a new Framily plan on its network, up to $650 – matching T-Mobile’s identical offer from a couple months back.
Under the terms of the new deal, Sprint will offer up to $300 to buy your current device. Then, after you’ve obtained proof of paying another carrier’s ETF, Sprint will reimburse you with a Visa gift card up to $350.
Short for “friends and family,” Sprint’s no-contract Framily plan offers separate billing and escalating discounts for each additional line added. Prices start at $55 for unlimited talk, text and 1GB of data, decreasing by $5 with each additional line added. At maximum savings – 7 lines – everyone in your Framily will pay $25 per line.
Sprint’s promotion is a limited time deal that runs from April 4 to May 8. But before you jump out of your current contract to switch, do your research – there are better carriers and better deals out there. For more information, check out our recently updated price comparison chart for 8 of the major U.S. carriers.
This article was written by Fox Van Allen and originally appeared on Techlicious.
More from Techlicious:
- How to Build an Effective Workout Playlist
- Powerful, Quiet EGO Electric Lawn Mower Cuts Grass in the Dark
- How to Get In-Ear Headphones to Fit Properly
- 3 Fun Ways to Get Kids to Brush Their Teeth
- New TomTom Sports Watches Get Heart Rate Monitor
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time