A large truck splashed its entire cargo of canola seeds onto a Canadian highway after it slammed into an overpass at full speed on Wednesday.
According to Quebec 511, the truck had its bed raised, causing the vehicle to lose its cargo in a fantastic explosion of canola seeds as it crashed into an overpass on Highway 40, near Repentigny, a suburb of Montreal, halting traffic on both sides of the highway. While the truck was severely damaged, luckily no one was injured.
Following the accident, Transports Québec also took down a pedestrian bridge over Highway 40 as a “preventative measure,” but CBC reports that the highway reopened as of Thursday morning.
Watch the full clip below.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow