In an interview with the BBC‘s The One Show on Monday, Adele’s best friend, British comedian and television personality Alan Carr revealed that the powerhouse singer not only planned his wedding to longtime partner Paul Drayton, but that she also officiated the ceremony, which was hosted in her backyard – and even performed the song for the first dance.
“We’ve known her for ages, and when we told her we were getting married, she said, ‘Can I please plan the whole day for you?’” Carr said. “She organized everything. She’s the most kindest, sweetest, most generous person ever.”
Adele confirmed her wedding planning skills with a post on Instagram, nonchalantly referring to her role as “any excuse to dress up.”
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow