The internet was collectively floored on Monday evening when Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan announced in a joint statement to People they had “lovingly chosen to separate” after being married for nearly nine years.
The pair, who met while starring in 2006’s Step Up and tied the knot in 2009, were often regarded as “relationship goals” by fans — because, honestly, who will ever be able to top their epic joint episode of Lip Sync Battle? — many of whom were heartbroken about the couple’s split.
However, there was a corner of the internet that found the silver lining to the end of Channing and Jenna’s relationship, which is that Roxane Gay-approved feminist heartthrob Channing Tatum is back on the market. A quick scroll through any social feed will confirm that there are plenty of people who have all of the feelings about single Channing Tatum. Here are some examples of people who took to the internet to share them.
But fans don’t want you to forget that Jenna Dewan is a catch, too.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror