On occasion, there is a moment so pure and random that it catapults a young star onto the viral stage.
This is that occasion. Meet “Walmart boy” or “Walmart kid” a.k.a. Mason Ramsey. He’s the adorable young music man who surprised Walmart shoppers by busting out a stellar yodel at a store in Harrisburg, Illinois.
Tapping his foot to his own beat in a red bow tie, this jubilant prodigy has charmed a ton of people far and wide. Online, the footage is a smash hit. The original tweet with the video, filmed March 24, has been retweeted more than 50,000 times.
“I want the yodeling Walmart kid to sing at my funeral,” user Emma wrote, and the praise only got higher from there.
This will not only be the song of spring 2018 but of summer and fall 2018, too.
Below, the evidence.
The internet already produced mashups.
Start April off correctly by checking out more of his musical stylings below.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy