The first episode of Silicon Valley, HBO’s new comedy about the tech industry, is currently available free on YouTube.
HBO posted the 30-minute Silicon Valley episode to its YouTube channel on Monday, which it also did for this season’s first episode of Girls. That way, people who don’t have a subscription to HBO GO–or their parents’ password–can catch a glimpse of the new series.
Many HBO GO users had trouble watching Sunday night’s season premiere of Game of Thrones as the site kept crashing due to a high volume of viewers. A similar situation occurred during the True Detective season finale.
HBO is a subsidiary of Time Warner, the parent company of TIME.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement