The first episode of Silicon Valley, HBO’s new comedy about the tech industry, is currently available free on YouTube.
HBO posted the 30-minute Silicon Valley episode to its YouTube channel on Monday, which it also did for this season’s first episode of Girls. That way, people who don’t have a subscription to HBO GO–or their parents’ password–can catch a glimpse of the new series.
Many HBO GO users had trouble watching Sunday night’s season premiere of Game of Thrones as the site kept crashing due to a high volume of viewers. A similar situation occurred during the True Detective season finale.
HBO is a subsidiary of Time Warner, the parent company of TIME.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up