Huckabee Sanders, along with other members of the Trump administration like Betsy DeVos and Kellyanne Conway, read stories to children in a “reading nook” at the event on Monday, with Huckabee Sanders’ Easter storybook focusing on the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
This isn’t the first time that a White House press secretary has notably participated in the annual White House Easter Egg Roll; former White House press secretary Sean Spicer memorably donned the bunny costume while he was an assistant trade representative for media and public affairs in the Bush administration.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow