Huckabee Sanders, along with other members of the Trump administration like Betsy DeVos and Kellyanne Conway, read stories to children in a “reading nook” at the event on Monday, with Huckabee Sanders’ Easter storybook focusing on the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
This isn’t the first time that a White House press secretary has notably participated in the annual White House Easter Egg Roll; former White House press secretary Sean Spicer memorably donned the bunny costume while he was an assistant trade representative for media and public affairs in the Bush administration.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart