After months of speculation over the look and style of Markle’s gown, the newest royal arrived at St. George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle on Saturday wearing a Givenchy dress from creative director Claire Waight Keller featuring a boat neck, long sleeves and an extravagant veil.
Fans of the dress immediately took to social media to express their excitement over the breathtaking look, with many sharing their favorite photos of the dazzling bride at various moments throughout the ceremony.
“Meghan’s so reckless when she rocks her Givenchy dress,” one Twitter user quoted Beyoncé. “She’s so possessive so she rocks that roc headdress! QUEEN AF.”
See some of the reactions below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Megan McCluskey at firstname.lastname@example.org