If binge-watching Netflix shows all day long sounds like your dream job, then look no further than this job posting for the streaming company that seeks someone an “editorial analyst” to “watch, research, rate, tag, annotate and write analysis for movie and TV content” for their Netflix Originals catalogue.
In other words, Netflix needs someone to watch hours and hours of TV and movies for them to help categorize the content into genres, an enviable career for anybody who’s fallen into the deep hole of Netflix’s endless offerings in their free time.
According to the qualifications requirement for the job, the ideal candidate will be “passionate about movies and TV with a deep knowledge of the entertainment industry” and should be able to live and work in Los Angeles. Read more about this dream position, here.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List