In a video posted to Twitter, a customer is seen loudly asking “Yo, who made this burger? Who made this burger, man? I know y’all hear me!”
He continues to push the question in a seemingly aggressive manner before getting an answer from an employee who lists the names of the cooks that day: Jason and Mike.
After hearing their names, the customer breaks into a smile before offering enthusiastic compliments for his meal.
“Jason, you killin’ it, man. Mike too!”
Since being published on Saturday, the tweet has received more than 145,605 retweets. Watch the viral clip below.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization