Target is officially blessed. The superstore has the Beyoncé stamp of approval, that is, after the Lemonade star was spotted shopping at a Westwood-area location in L.A. with her daughter Blue Ivy over the weekend. (Twins Sir and Rumi were nowhere to be seen, however.) It’s not the first time Queen Bey has made a Target run either, previously filling up a cart with all the goods her heart might desire before Christmas.
This time, Beyoncé’s cart was once again very full — near to overflowing. Looks like she enjoys a good bargain just as much as the rest of us.
Bey may have gone security-free for this low-key shopping outing with Blue Ivy, but she’ll soon be collecting attention as the Coachella headliner before setting out on her On the Run II tour with husband Jay-Z. That kicks off in June in the U.K. For now, she seems to be enjoying her casual mother-daughter retail bonding time.
Twitter is thrilled to see Beyoncé be just like us. After all, anyone who shops at Target too can now basically consider themselves Beyoncé’s best friend. That’s how it works, right?
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now