Let us recognize some very bizarre iPhone news today involving a woman using a steak knife to rob a phone store of exactly one cell phone.
Police are trying to find a woman they say robbed a Boost Mobile in Gwinnett County, Georgia, recently, the Atlanta-Journal Constitution reports.
But before she made away with her Apple smartphone of choice, she browsed around a bit.
According to police, the woman waltzed into the cell phone store in the afternoon on March 18 and walked around the store for nearly an hour. That’s when she asked a clerk to check out the iPhone 6.
And as the salesperson took the phone out, she pulled out a steak knife and demanded the phone.
The employee gave it to her and she then ran from the store, but not before security cameras captured the incident.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org