Justin Bieber has been gifted a Bugatti sports car that’s worth around $2 million.
On Sunday night, Bieber posted a photo of his new Bugatti to Instagram, with the caption “Uncle Stunna luv. My first Bugatti ♛ #generosity.”
“Uncle Stunna” is the rapper Birdman, who is the co-founder of Cash Money Records. Bieber is currently collaborating with Birdman’s other signed artists, including singer Austin Mahone, the Daily Mail reports. Bieber is already the owner of a handful of sports cars including a Fisker Karma, a Ferrari 458 Italia and a Ferrari F430.
The new gift comes after Bieber was arrested in January for driving under the influence and drag racing.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization