1. What if museums cost more for rich people?
By Adele Peters in Fast Company
2. Unhappiness is a palate cleanser, helping your brain prepare for what’s next.
By Indira M. Raman in Nautilus
3. Facebook’s business model is why we need a digital protection agency.
By Paul Ford at Bloomberg Businessweek
4. Will Yellowstone — and its skiing, fishing and tourism industries — fall victim to climate change?
By Todd Wilkinson at Mountain Journal
5. Eighty percent of venture capital is invested in just three U.S. states. That has to change.
By Tim Ryan and Ro Khanna in Recode
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- The World's Greatest Places of 2023
- Exclusive: Effective Altruist Leaders Were Repeatedly Warned About Sam Bankman-Fried Years Before FTX Collapsed
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Gaslighting, Narcissist, and More Psychology Terms You're Misusing
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- In Defense of Nora Ephron's Unfairly Panned Heartburn Movie
- Want Today's Top Headlines in Your Inbox? Sign Up for The Brief