The real Cersei Lannister may have promised to wed Euron Greyjoy in season seven of Game of Thrones, but during a recent Westerosi cosplaying session, the Queen’s doppelgänger got engaged to an entirely different suitor.
In the midst of putting on a master class in throwing the Cersei death stare during a photoshoot in New York City’s Central Park, cosplayer Casterly Fox received a proposal from her very own Gregor “The Mountain” Clegane.
After removing his helmet, Eddie Sutton broke his character’s vow of silence to pop the question to an unsuspecting Fox as cosplayers dressed as Jon Snow, Daenerys Targaryen and even the Night King watched on.
Fox later took to Instagram to gush about her boyfriend/bodyguard’s romantic gesture. “I can’t believe its been a week!” she captioned a picture of the two hugging post-proposal. “This has been the happiest moment of my life this far!”
See some photos of the couple below.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time