That’s because when we think of Toby, the name of the nor’easter pummeling its way up the East Coast on Wednesday, we think of the most annoying guy in Scranton, Pennsylvania, from the hit show.
You could blame all this heavy wet snow on Mother Nature for being a harsh mistress, but let’s not kid ourselves: One man and one man only is responsible for the snowstorm after the first day of spring, according to the Internet.
It’s Toby Wyatt Flenderson, the world’s worst person, as Michael Scott labeled him. And like human resources’ most exasperating representative, this storm is an unwanted presence that lingers throughout the day. That’s what makes him the perfect target for the Internet’s rage about the massive snowstorm.
So when news dropped of the fourth nor’easter of March, GIFs of Michael Scott emanating beams of hatred at Toby just said it all.
See the Toby memes below.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time