Prince George has packed a lot into his three years so far. Since his much-hyped birth on July 22, 2013, the firstborn of Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, has been photographed doing everything from holding his younger sister, Charlotte, to enjoying a family vacation in the French Alps.
He is often pictured alongside, or held by, one of his parents. The young prince has attended a polo match, visited a zoo, toured a helicopter and watched the Trooping the Colour ceremony in London. He later helped his grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II, mark her 90th birthday and, in a picture that immediately went viral, he met President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama in a white bathrobe. (They gave him a rocking horse.)
Here’s a look back at some of Prince George’s most memorable moments, from the day he was shown to the world outside the hospital to playing with the family’s dog.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time