Prince George has packed a lot into his three years so far. Since his much-hyped birth on July 22, 2013, the firstborn of Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, has been photographed doing everything from holding his younger sister, Charlotte, to enjoying a family vacation in the French Alps.
He is often pictured alongside, or held by, one of his parents. The young prince has attended a polo match, visited a zoo, toured a helicopter and watched the Trooping the Colour ceremony in London. He later helped his grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II, mark her 90th birthday and, in a picture that immediately went viral, he met President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama in a white bathrobe. (They gave him a rocking horse.)
Here’s a look back at some of Prince George’s most memorable moments, from the day he was shown to the world outside the hospital to playing with the family’s dog.
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body