Prince George has packed a lot into his three years so far. Since his much-hyped birth on July 22, 2013, the firstborn of Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, has been photographed doing everything from holding his younger sister, Charlotte, to enjoying a family vacation in the French Alps.
He is often pictured alongside, or held by, one of his parents. The young prince has attended a polo match, visited a zoo, toured a helicopter and watched the Trooping the Colour ceremony in London. He later helped his grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II, mark her 90th birthday and, in a picture that immediately went viral, he met President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama in a white bathrobe. (They gave him a rocking horse.)
Here’s a look back at some of Prince George’s most memorable moments, from the day he was shown to the world outside the hospital to playing with the family’s dog.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy