Prince George has packed a lot into his three years so far. Since his much-hyped birth on July 22, 2013, the firstborn of Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, has been photographed doing everything from holding his younger sister, Charlotte, to enjoying a family vacation in the French Alps.
He is often pictured alongside, or held by, one of his parents. The young prince has attended a polo match, visited a zoo, toured a helicopter and watched the Trooping the Colour ceremony in London. He later helped his grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II, mark her 90th birthday and, in a picture that immediately went viral, he met President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama in a white bathrobe. (They gave him a rocking horse.)
Here’s a look back at some of Prince George’s most memorable moments, from the day he was shown to the world outside the hospital to playing with the family’s dog.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science