A woman has gone viral after effectively destroying her male competition, then celebrating her victory with the utmost insouciance during a cotton candy eating contest.
A clip of Chinese tv show I’m the Winner showing the intense competition between this hero of a woman who was hosting the show and her hapless opponent/co-host was shared to Chinese social media platform Weibo; according to Buzzfeed, the clip has been watched more than 16 million times on Weibo since it was first published.
The momentous feat was then shared on Twitter, where it garnered plenty of admiration and awe from the collective minds of the Internet, who took to social media to share their feelings about it.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- The World's Greatest Places of 2023
- Exclusive: Effective Altruist Leaders Were Repeatedly Warned About Sam Bankman-Fried Years Before FTX Collapsed
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Gaslighting, Narcissist, and More Psychology Terms You're Misusing
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- In Defense of Nora Ephron's Unfairly Panned Heartburn Movie
- Want Today's Top Headlines in Your Inbox? Sign Up for The Brief