1. Traffic apps like Waze and Google Maps might be making traffic worse.
By Robert Sanders at the University of California Berkeley
2. Could there be a treatment for the social deficits related to autism?
By Ellen Goldbaum at the University at Buffalo
3. The information age is over. Welcome to the reputation age.
By Gloria Origgi in Aeon
4. What can we learn from Einstein’s self-doubt?
By Kevin Hartnett in Quanta
5. This technology aims to help teachers decode the thinking of young math students.
By Leslie Morris at the Cornell Chronicle
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement