In response to host Jimmy Fallon asking him about Trump’s criticism of his Saturday Night Live performance, the 59-year-old actor took a jab at the president’s tweeting habits.
“Alec Baldwin, whose dying mediocre career was saved by his terrible impersonation of me on SNL, now says playing me was agony,” Trump recently tweeted. “Alec, it was agony for those who were forced to watch. Bring back Darrell Hammond, funnier and a far greater talent!”
“It is kind of surreal,” Baldwin said in response. “Does he have like alerts or does he sequester himself for just a period of tweeting? Like is he there, as they say, watching Fox & Friends in the morning, he’s got like his triple order of bacon…and he’s got his phone and he’s watching the news and he’s in his boxers and his bathrobe and he’s *tweeting tweeting*…Does he tweet throughout the day or is it like a big binge thing?”
Watch the full clip below.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart