1. How the stress of people around you impacts your brain.
By Cumming School of Medicine at the University of Calgary
2. Forget the bombast. The data shows political correctness isn’t running amok.
By Matthew Yglesias in Vox
3. To predict and prevent dropouts, this school gauges student engagement by tracking their movements.
By Shannon Liao in the Verge
4. Technology can empower employers to give ex-felons a shot at good jobs.
By Teresa Hodge in USA Today
5. A special high-fiber diet could boost the health of people with type 2 diabetes.
By Todd B. Bates at Rutgers University
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now