Some bored San Franciscans have apparently put a modern, urban twist on the rural pastime of cow tipping. Instead of working together to push over cows, these people are instead flipping over Smart cars.
Sometime late Sunday or early Monday, vandals tipped over three of the tiny vehicles throughout the city, NBC Bay Area reports. Witness Brandon Michael said he was out for a cigarette around 1 a.m. and saw a group of about six or eight people, all wearing hoodies, gather around a Smart car and lift it up. Michael told NBC that the vandalized vehicles remind him of “dachshunds sitting up on their hind legs,” which is a very vivid and poetic description.
No arrests have been made, as police are still investigating.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve