Future king Prince George and his sister Princess Charlotte stopped by the Lindo Wing of St. Mary’s Hospital in Paddington to visit their mom, Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge — and meet their newly-born royal brother for the first time.
George, who’s now 4, and Charlotte, who’s 2 years old, have long been apples of the public’s eye. But now they’ll be sharing the spotlight with the fresh addition to their family. If their own relationship is any indication, we have plenty of sweet sibling moments in store between the three — and lots of photo opportunities of ideal kids’ fashion.
See their appearance in the video above.
It’s shaping up to be an eventful spring for the Duchess of Cambridge, Prince William and their growing family. Next up: the royal family will be gearing up for their appearance at Prince Harry’s hotly-anticipated wedding to Meghan Markle at St. George’s Chapel in Windsor Castle on May 19.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow