1. The best use of corporate tax cuts is investing in apprenticeship programs.
By Robert I. Lerman in Marketwatch
2. When workers have more paid sick time, they take better care of themselves.
By Gisele Galoustian at Florida Atlantic University
3. The Oscars use a more fair voting system than most of America.
By Zaid Jilani in the Intercept
4. To accomplish some goals, you might need to start in the middle.
By Stephanie Vozza in Fast Company
5. It’s time to build monuments to women who made history.
By Liza Mundy at Smithsonian Magazine
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement