As Sandra Bullock filled ABC in on the upcoming all-female Ocean’s 8 reboot leading up to the show, Nicole Kidman snuck up to join her onetime co-star. After feigning annoyance at Kidman’s surprise appearance, Bullock recalled a memory from their time filming the 1998 cult classic.
“We were actually talking about you today,” she told Kidman. “We were talking about when we shot together and we asked her to get the tequila. She came back with her own tequila but we drank it anyway. We were a little drunk.”
Oscar viewers were obviously enchanted by this magical callback and took to social media to express their love for the Owens sisters. “Nicole Kidman and Sandra Bullock talking about how much they love Practical Magic and show it to their kids just made my year/decade/life,” one Twitter user summed it up.
See some of the reactions below.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time