Jennifer Lawrence was in fine form at the 90th Academy Awards. The actress was spotted taking a creative shortcut to her seat—all while holding a full glass of wine. She climbed over the back of another a chair while making her way to her spot at the Oscars.
Lawrence sat next to best friend Emma Stone during the awards ceremony. She laughed and mocked Stone when host Jimmy Kimmel mentioned last year’s best picture mix-up during his monologue.
It remains unclear if she will climb over chairs in order to present the Best Actress award alongside Jodie Foster. Lawrence and Foster are replacing Casey Affleck, who dropped out of presenting and attending the Oscars.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization