Jennifer Lawrence was in fine form at the 90th Academy Awards. The actress was spotted taking a creative shortcut to her seat—all while holding a full glass of wine. She climbed over the back of another a chair while making her way to her spot at the Oscars.
Lawrence sat next to best friend Emma Stone during the awards ceremony. She laughed and mocked Stone when host Jimmy Kimmel mentioned last year’s best picture mix-up during his monologue.
It remains unclear if she will climb over chairs in order to present the Best Actress award alongside Jodie Foster. Lawrence and Foster are replacing Casey Affleck, who dropped out of presenting and attending the Oscars.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022