Jennifer Lawrence was in fine form at the 90th Academy Awards. The actress was spotted taking a creative shortcut to her seat—all while holding a full glass of wine. She climbed over the back of another a chair while making her way to her spot at the Oscars.
Lawrence sat next to best friend Emma Stone during the awards ceremony. She laughed and mocked Stone when host Jimmy Kimmel mentioned last year’s best picture mix-up during his monologue.
It remains unclear if she will climb over chairs in order to present the Best Actress award alongside Jodie Foster. Lawrence and Foster are replacing Casey Affleck, who dropped out of presenting and attending the Oscars.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org