Only in Hollywood.
On Sunday, Nicole Kidman was going about her pre-Oscars duties when she decided to surprise a bus full of unsuspecting passengers aboard an Access Hollywood tour of Los Angeles — giving them the ultimate celebrity experience.
The actress posted a video of the adorable exchange on Instagram, which shows the moment she rolled down her window at a stoplight and said hello.
“Hi, everyone,” she said as they all began squealing in excitement once they recognized her.
“Oh my God,” said one fan. “This is like a dream come true!”
“You look beautiful,” gushed another.
“I haven’t gotten my hair and makeup done yet, so,” said Kidman with a laugh before blowing them a kiss and waving goodbye.
The award show comes at the end of a busy season for Kidman: She recently took home the Emmy and the Golden Globe for best actress in a limited series for her portrayal of Celeste Wright in the HBO hit Big Little Lies.
The 2018 Oscars ceremony will be held at the Dolby Theatre at Hollywood & Highland Center on March 4 and will be televised live on ABC at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time