Only in Hollywood.
On Sunday, Nicole Kidman was going about her pre-Oscars duties when she decided to surprise a bus full of unsuspecting passengers aboard an Access Hollywood tour of Los Angeles — giving them the ultimate celebrity experience.
The actress posted a video of the adorable exchange on Instagram, which shows the moment she rolled down her window at a stoplight and said hello.
“Hi, everyone,” she said as they all began squealing in excitement once they recognized her.
“Oh my God,” said one fan. “This is like a dream come true!”
“You look beautiful,” gushed another.
“I haven’t gotten my hair and makeup done yet, so,” said Kidman with a laugh before blowing them a kiss and waving goodbye.
The award show comes at the end of a busy season for Kidman: She recently took home the Emmy and the Golden Globe for best actress in a limited series for her portrayal of Celeste Wright in the HBO hit Big Little Lies.
The 2018 Oscars ceremony will be held at the Dolby Theatre at Hollywood & Highland Center on March 4 and will be televised live on ABC at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror