The Olympics might be over, but Adam Rippon’s red carpet look at the 90th Academy Awards is gold-medal worthy.
The U.S. figure skater arrived at the 90th Academy Awards wearing a BDSM-inspired tuxedo with a leather harness. His continued to win over fans with his daring red carpet look, just as he did during his time at the 2018 Winter Olympics.
People online went crazy over Rippon’s Moschino tux, with some tweeters offering fashion advice and others declaring him the winner of the whole night.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time