The Olympics might be over, but Adam Rippon’s red carpet look at the 90th Academy Awards is gold-medal worthy.
The U.S. figure skater arrived at the 90th Academy Awards wearing a BDSM-inspired tuxedo with a leather harness. His continued to win over fans with his daring red carpet look, just as he did during his time at the 2018 Winter Olympics.
People online went crazy over Rippon’s Moschino tux, with some tweeters offering fashion advice and others declaring him the winner of the whole night.
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body