There’s a new act in town, and it’s this guy, the Olympics streaker who crashed the festivities in PyeongChang, South Korea, Friday wearing a bubblegum pink tutu and sock with a monkey on it.
The invader arrived on the ice after the Men’s 1,000-meter Speed Skating event, and while he didn’t attempt any quads, triple axels or death spirals like the world’s fiercest figure skating competitors who came before him, he is a man with a ponytail and a message.
Inked on his chest were the words “PEACE AND LOVE.” At least he waited until the event was over, and wants everyone to get along. So if judges gave points for good intentions, perhaps he’d nab some of those.
This isn’t his first big ticket disruption.
The man was quickly identified as Mark Roberts, a U.K.-based man with a plan who has pulled stunts like these at more than 500 events including the right after the controversial Super Bowl XXXVIII halftime show starring Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake.
He even crashed the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games. Also in a tutu.
See the Olympic streaker video for yourself.
The internet has thoughts because when you arrive on such a widely viewed scene looking like that, it’s just what happens.
Some compared the invasion of the “Soy Bomb Guy” at the 1998 Grammy Awards.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time