Looking at a reflection of himself on the television, the president remarked, “what a nice picture that is, look at that, I’d love to watch that guy speak,” as the audience began cheering.
He then turned around and fixed his famous hair.
“I try like hell to hide that bald spot, folks, I work hard at it,” he said. “We’re hanging in there folks — together we are hanging in.”
He then turned to discussing his accomplishments on the judicial circuit, noting the number of judges that have been confirmed to the bench during his tenure in the White House.
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer
- What to Know About the Monkeypox Drug TPOXX—And Why It's So Hard to Get
- The Year's Final Supermoon Reminds Us Why We Love the Night Sky
- A Hotter World Means More Disease Outbreaks in Our Future
- How The Sandman Author Neil Gaiman Drew Inspiration From His Nightmares
- Candace Parker Is a Force in Basketball and Beyond
- Dropbox Tossed Out the Workplace Rulebook. Here’s How That’s Working