Looking at a reflection of himself on the television, the president remarked, “what a nice picture that is, look at that, I’d love to watch that guy speak,” as the audience began cheering.
He then turned around and fixed his famous hair.
“I try like hell to hide that bald spot, folks, I work hard at it,” he said. “We’re hanging in there folks — together we are hanging in.”
He then turned to discussing his accomplishments on the judicial circuit, noting the number of judges that have been confirmed to the bench during his tenure in the White House.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022