1. Could we fight alcoholism by ‘turning off’ the urge to drink?
By Christina Sumners in Vital Record at Texas A&M University Health Science Center
2. #MeToo in medicine: Women in health professions are speaking out on sexual harassment.
By Elizabeth Chuck at NBC News
3. Here’s how we could weave copper into hospital uniforms to slash infections.
By the University of Manchester
4. Occupational licensing stifles innovation and worsens inequality.
By the Economist
5. Do wildlife documentaries fool us into thinking that the natural world is doing fine?
By Adityavikram and Arefa Tehsin in the Wire
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement