Ledecka, a snowboarder from the Czech Republic, took many by surprise with her Alpine Skiing win at the Olympic games.
“I really don’t know what happened. You tell me … I was riding. I really don’t know what happened. It was great,” Ledecka said in a transcript, according to NPR.
However, she’s not even close to being done with the PyeongChang 2018 Winter Olympics.
Ledecka will compete in the Ladies’ Parallel Giant Slalom Snowboarding event next Saturday.
To watch, you can catch the Winter Olympic games streaming on services like DirecTV Now, Hulu Live, Playstation Vue, Sling TV, and YouTube TV. Many of the programs are also available on cable on CNBC, USA Network, and NBCSN. To watch the event live, you can pay to stream it on NBCOlympics.com or the NBC Sports app.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time