Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge arrived in New Zealand Monday for the royal family’s three-week tour of the area. She departed the royal family’s aircraft wearing a red coat, the Queen’s brooch and a Jackie-esque pillbox hat. Kate descended the steps one by one without falling even once. She held a banister with one hand and the royal baby in the other.
Prince George wore shorts and a diaper while Prince William wore what your dad wore yesterday. The royal father-son duo also sported adorable matching hairlines.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time