Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge arrived in New Zealand Monday for the royal family’s three-week tour of the area. She departed the royal family’s aircraft wearing a red coat, the Queen’s brooch and a Jackie-esque pillbox hat. Kate descended the steps one by one without falling even once. She held a banister with one hand and the royal baby in the other.
Prince George wore shorts and a diaper while Prince William wore what your dad wore yesterday. The royal father-son duo also sported adorable matching hairlines.
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List
- Despite World Cup Heartbreak, the Future Looks Bright for Men's Soccer in the U.S.