1. We shouldn’t have to think about politics 24 hours a day.
By Bonnie Kristian in the Week
2. America has a shortage of cooks. These low-income training programs could fix it.
By Chris Hardman in Civil Eats
3. This U.S. policy shift is the wrong response to the evolving nuclear threat landscape.
By James Acton in War on the Rocks
4. Here’s how natural gas could help the world move to cleaner, hydrogen-based power.
By Joan Ogden at the Council on Foreign Relations
5. Disruption is coming for youth sports. Embrace it.
By Tom Farrey and Chris Marinak at Aspen Project Play
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now