“Wish I finished my breakfast sandwich but my stubborn self decided not to and now I’m getting hangry,” the 17 year old competitor wrote in between runs at the ladies’ halfpipe final.
Most of us have experienced hangriness at some point in our lives, but most of us are not capable of tweeting in between competitive snowboard runs in the freezing cold that will decide whether or not we win a gold medal at the Olympics. Kim somehow is, and the Internet was impressed with the result.
Not long after her tweet, Kim took to the slopes again and put up a near 98.25 score, winning her a first-ever gold medal at just 17 years old. Keep that in mind next time you’re hungry.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time