“Wish I finished my breakfast sandwich but my stubborn self decided not to and now I’m getting hangry,” the 17 year old competitor wrote in between runs at the ladies’ halfpipe final.
Most of us have experienced hangriness at some point in our lives, but most of us are not capable of tweeting in between competitive snowboard runs in the freezing cold that will decide whether or not we win a gold medal at the Olympics. Kim somehow is, and the Internet was impressed with the result.
Not long after her tweet, Kim took to the slopes again and put up a near 98.25 score, winning her a first-ever gold medal at just 17 years old. Keep that in mind next time you’re hungry.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow