Kim Cattrall recently called out her former ‘Sex and the City’ co-star Sarah Jessica Parker saying she would rather the actress leave her alone, saying, “You are not my friend.”
“My Mom asked me today ‘When will that @sarahjessicaparker, that hypocrite, leave you alone?’ Your continuous reaching out is a painful reminder of how cruel you really were then and now. Let me make this VERY clear. (If I haven’t already) You are not my family. You are not my friend. So I’m writing to tell you one last time to stop exploiting our tragedy in order to restore your ‘nice girl’ persona,” Cattrall posted on Instagram.
The comments come after reports that there would be no “Sex and the City 3” movie and accusations that Cattrall was at fault.
In her post, Cattrall also linked to a New York Post story from October 2017, “Inside the mean-girls culture that destroyed Sex and the City.”
“Dearest Kim, my love and condolences to you and yours and Godspeed to your beloved brother. Xx,” Sarah Jessica Parker had written at the time, E News reported.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating