Kim Cattrall recently called out her former ‘Sex and the City’ co-star Sarah Jessica Parker saying she would rather the actress leave her alone, saying, “You are not my friend.”
“My Mom asked me today ‘When will that @sarahjessicaparker, that hypocrite, leave you alone?’ Your continuous reaching out is a painful reminder of how cruel you really were then and now. Let me make this VERY clear. (If I haven’t already) You are not my family. You are not my friend. So I’m writing to tell you one last time to stop exploiting our tragedy in order to restore your ‘nice girl’ persona,” Cattrall posted on Instagram.
The comments come after reports that there would be no “Sex and the City 3” movie and accusations that Cattrall was at fault.
In her post, Cattrall also linked to a New York Post story from October 2017, “Inside the mean-girls culture that destroyed Sex and the City.”
“Dearest Kim, my love and condolences to you and yours and Godspeed to your beloved brother. Xx,” Sarah Jessica Parker had written at the time, E News reported.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time