The Jamaican Winter Olympic delegation may be (understandably) small, but in the eyes of viewers it sure is mighty. The athletes from the island nation made a huge first impression upon their entrance at the Opening Ceremony in PyeongChang this year, with onlookers quickly naming them as gold-medal-status thanks to their energetic coordinated dancing, in which they turned the normally staid march into a party of their own.
While the Best Entrance competition is fierce — they’re up against Tonga’s coconut-oiled Pita Taufatofua, after all — Twitter is pretty unified in their support of the Jamaican team.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space