In case Trump would like some professional insight on his bad hair day, however, Jimmy Kimmel has him covered.
The late night host, who joked that while Trump was headed to Mar-a-Lago for the weekend, “his hair tried to fly to Mar-a-Lago on its own,” asked hair stylists to share some expert opinions on what they thought, and the stylists were brutal.
One stylist thought that Trump’s hair looked “like the backside of a dog,” while another thought that it resembled the posterior of another animal: “That looks like ostrich butt. That looks like the behind of an ostrich.” One stylist saw similarities between Trump’s hair and “that monster from The Goonies,” while another stylist laconically stated that the president’s hair was “a bad weave” and someone else commented that “someone did not glue that down tight enough.”
But these critiques weren’t the only things that the stylists offered. A few of them had some constructive suggestions on how they would handle the hair situation. One stylist recommended that he “shave the whole head,” while another suggested “pomade. Lots of pomade…maybe four or five cans, slicked down to the skin.”
Watch the full clip above.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Cady Lang at email@example.com